Cobolt Talking Color Identifier
Item Unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clear English male voice speaks color.
- Just touch battery-operated, palm-sized color detector to article of clothing.
- Can detect 12 basic colors, and light, very light, dark, and very dark shades.
- Colors unit knows are white, grey, black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, brown and olive green.
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces: paper, cloth, wood and plastic.
- Economical, durable, easy to use.
- Features 3 volume levels and comes with a pair of earphones.
- Powered by one 9-volt alkaline battery (included).
- Package Weight: about 8.5 ounces.
Product DescriptionHere's a portable, compact, easy-to-use talking color identifier - perfect for those on a tighter budget or if only basic color information is required. Simply touch this battery-operated, palm-sized color detector to an article of clothing, and a clear English male voice will speak the color it sees.
This color identifier can detect twelve basic colors, not including variations, like light, very light, dark, and very dark. The key colors the unit knows are white, grey, black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, brown and olive green. The cobolt can be used on a variety of surfaces, including paper, cloth, wood and plastic.
The Cobolt Talking Color Identifier offers a choice of three volume levels for speech output, and is also supplied with a pair of earphones. The unit is powered by one nine-volt alkaline battery (included).
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the shelf of ghost products)