Braille Clothing Tags, Numbers
- Coordinate your wardrobe with number sets.
- Metal clothing markers are machine washable and dryable.
- Package contains small, rectangular print/Braille tags with numbers from 1-25.
- Each tag is 1/2" wide; has small holes at each end for sewing to inside of garment.
- Made of lightweight aluminum.
- Keep Braille cheat sheet to identify what numbers represent.
- Measures about 1/2 in by 1-1/4 in.
- Package Weight: about 0.7 ounces.
Product DescriptionThese Braille number tags can really help you stay color coordinated. If you've decided upon several different outfits that really go well together, you can sew or pin a number 1 on the shirt, and a number 2 on the matching pair of shorts or pants. To identify those three comfortable shirts that are still dressy enough for the evening service at church, just attach numbers 23 through 25 on them. And so on ... Whatever system you come up with to match your clothes, you can always make a quick brailled list and stick it in your dresser drawer so you'll remember what the numbers mean.
No more going to your friend's place for dinner, wishing you could remember which of the dozen long-slieved shirts friends have given you came from her. Just label the shirt once you've tried it on, and you'll always know. (If you're marking several different outfits, you may prefer to get two sets of these numbers, so you can attach the same number to the shirt and pants - merely for simplicity's sake.)
These metal clothing markers are completely machine washable (and dryable), so they're perfect for everything from play clothes to dress pants. Made of aluminum, this package of small, rectangular tags contain the numbers from 1 to 25 written in print and Braille. Each tag is about half an inch wide and has small holes at each end, allowing you to effortlessly sew the tag of your choice onto the inside of your garment.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Marking and Labeling shelf.)