Ladies Talking Watch
- Color: Clear, with hazy opaque band.
- Can announce time every hour.
- One daily alarm.
- Optional snooze feature.
- Can speak time in either 12 or 24-hour format.
- Spoken instructions guide you through every setting and feature.
- Small and light-weight, with circular face measuring less than 1.5" across.
- Attractive, practical and reasonable, with clear female voice.
- Clear digital watch, with 4 rubber buttons located on top.
- Thin, opaque plastic band is fully adjustable; suitable for ladies and children.
- Runs on 1 CR2016 battery (included).
- Measures about 1-3/4 in by 1-1/2 in by 1/2 in.
- Package Weight: about 2.5 ounces.
Product DescriptionHere is one of the smallest talking watches you'll ever find. The circular face measures under an inch-and-a-half across, and the watch itself is light as a feather.
But don't let its size fool you: this watch is still practical in every sense of the word. Simply tap a button on top of the face to hear the time spoken aloud in a clear female voice, like this: "It's 9:14 PM." The watch can automatically speak the time every hour on the hour, but of course this feature may also be turned off with the press of a single button. The alarm can be set to wake you with a beeping sound, or, again, effortlessly turned off. And since this watch audibly guides you through every aspect of setting the time and alarm, anyone can fully use it, even if you have no sight at all.
This unit boasts all the features of our Classic Talking Watch, but the design is a little different. The four rubber buttons are conveniently located on the top of the watch, so they're easy to find and press. In addition, the thin, opaque plastic band is perfect for ladies (or even young children), and is fully adjustable.
Yes, if you're looking for a watch that can be worn by any woman, anywhere, this is it! Runs on one CR2016 battery, which is included, of course.
Directions for the Ladies Talking Watch From Future Aids, The Braille Superstore.
Place the watch on a table in front of you, with the metal clasp on the left, and the rubber buttons facing up. The button at the bottom-right of the face is Mode. Before we begin, press Mode until four beeps are heard.
Setting Time and Alarm
Press Mode once to enter the time-style setting. A single beep is heard. Press Minute to select 24-hour time, or Hour for 12-hour announcement.
Press Mode again, and Time Set is heard. Press the Minute and Hour buttons to set the time.
Press the Mode button again, and Alarm Set will be heard. You may now repeat the above procedure to set the alarm.
Press Mode a final time. four beeps are heard, and the watch is in normal mode.
Press Talk to hear the time.
Press Minute to turn Hourly report on and off.
Press Hour to turn the alarm on and off.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Talking Watches shelf.)