Braille Plastic, Plain
- Durable, 8.5" X 11", 0.003 mm thick.
- Sheets of plastic for holding sharp and uniform Braille dots.
- Better than ordinary Braille paper; ensures no degradation of Braille dots.
- Unpunched sheets are ideal for long-lasting letters, recipes or documents.
- Plastic-like paper, suitable for slates.
- Matte surface is non-toxic, moisture-proof, and classroom-safe.
- Package Weight: about 14.8 ounces.
Product DescriptionYes, it's true. Sheets of plastic do hold Braille dots even better than ordinary Braille paper. In fact, it's almost impossible to erase or rub down dots once they're embossed onto plastic - making this material the ideal choice for long-lasting letters or documents.
So, here is plastic-like paper, for use in a slate and stylus or a Braille-writer. This material has a matte surface, is non-toxic, moisture-proof, and classroom-safe. These plain (unpunched) sheets of plastic are of the standard letter-size (8-1/2" X 11"). And even though each sheet is only 0.003 mm thick, it will hold sharp, bristling, uniform Braille dots - and keep them that way for a long, long time.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Writing Braille shelf.)