Sorry, a picture for this item is not available.
Temporarily out of stock. Usually ships in Late August.
- Color: Yellow.
- Label tin cans with a simple voice recording.
- Talking magnetic cap helps you identify contents of canned food.
- 20-second message capacity.
- Two record buttons provide message protection.
- Press the play button to hear your message.
- Message can be re-recorded - reuse time and time again.
- Built-in magnets on underside attach to any steel can.
- Fits all standard US, UK and Euro tin diameters, including Ring Pulls.
- Adapters available for other household products, such as bottles, sprays and plastic storage containers.
- Measures 79MM (3.1") in diameter and 22MM (0.8") thick.
- Recordings are preserved forever, even if batteries are depleted or replaced.
- Uses one AG13 battery, included and replaceable.
Product DescriptionTalking Tins help blind and low vision people identify the contents of canned food. This product comes in the form of a magnetic cap that sits on top of any sized steel tin can. The cap allows you to record a voice message, which can then be played back at any time with the touch of a button.
Ideal for those who haven't yet learned to read Braille or anyone seeking a low-tech solution to marking canned food, Talking Tins are wonderfully easy to use. Organize your cans in rows, record the name of each one onto a Talking Tin, and stick the magnetic cap to the top of any can. Touch the Play button anytime to hear the message ... Gone are the days of getting cream of mushroom soup when you actually wanted tomato paste! Or, get creative and stick a Talking Tin to any metal object - leave a voice memo on your fridge or a recorded reminder on a metal door.
Each Talking Tin accommodates a recorded message up to 20 seconds in length. Two record buttons provide message protection - and the message can be re-recorded as many times as you wish.
Talking Tin measures just 79 MM (3.1 inches) in diameter, and 22 MM (0.8 inches) thick. Built-in magnets on the underside attach to any steel tin can of any diameter (including Ring Pulls). To attach Talking Tins to other household products, adapters are available and sold separately for bottles, sprays and plastic storage containers.
Recordings are preserved forever, even if the batteries are depleted or replaced. Runs on one AG13 button-cell battery (included and replaceable).
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Marking and Labeling shelf.)