Braille Pill Box
- Has 7 small compartments, one for each day of the week.
- Each compartment measures three-quarters of an inch deep, and just over an inch wide.
- Each lid is marked with its weekday in large print and raised Braille.
- Compact and portable.
- Made of durable plastic.
- Measures about 6 in by 1-1/2 in by 1 in.
- Package Weight: about 1.4 ounces.
Product DescriptionTired of keeping track of several tiny pill bottles and packages? Well, we don't blame you! That's why we're offering this small, convenient solution for all of your medication.
Our seven-day pill box is made of sturdy plastic, with seven hinged doors marked with the letters for each weekday in print and raised Braille. Every lid has a little tab on its edge, making it easy to open the one you want. Each compartment is three-quarters of an inch deep, and over an inch wide, so will hold many pills at once, if desired.
Small enough to comfortably fit in a purse, pocket or backpack, it's easy to take with you when you go. ideal for on the road or at home, our Braille Pill Box's sturdy construction makes it the perfect solution for your weekly medicine-taking needs.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Drugstore shelf.)