Braille Math Blocks
- Braille + Blocks = loads of fun for everyone.
- Blocks are debossed with numbers or math symbols.
- Number font without serifs for enhanced tactile clarity.
- Nemeth Braille Code used for raised Braille dots.
- A companion set to our Braille Alphabet Blocks.
- Comprises 16 1.75" cubes.
- Made using sustainable Midwestern basswood.
- Printed with safe-to-touch inks.
- 100% made in the USA.
- For ages 2+.
- Package Weight: about 1.5 pounds.
Product DescriptionBraille + Blocks = loads of fun for everyone! Introduce youngsters to numbers, math, counting and more with this unique set of wooden Braille math blocks.
Each colorful block is debossed with either a number or a math symbol. The Nemeth Braille Code for Mathematics is then used to deboss the Braille translation underneath each number or symbol. This 16-piece block set is a companion to our set of Braille Alphabet Blocks.
The manufacturer has strategically devoted one number or math symbol to each block. This means you'll discover the same Braille number debossed on two sides of every block. One debossed side is paired with its non-Braille symbol or number translation. A number font without serifs was chosen to enhance tactile clarity. The other embossed side is Braille only and can easily be identified by touch.
The set comprises 16 1.75-inch cubes. It's made using sustainable Midwestern basswood and is printed with safe-to-touch inks. 100% made in the USA! For ages 2 and up.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Toy Department shelf.)