- Readily spell out words and sentences.
- Features 60 Braille alphabet tiles with raised-print capital letter in top-right corner, small print letter in bottom-left corner, and Braille letter in center.
- Clip together like building blocks.
- Move around blocks of words on desk or table-top.
- Store tiles in handy plastic 11" X 6" tray.
- A superb and fun instructional tool for learning Braille.
- Measures about 11 in by 6 in.
- Package Weight: about 6.3 ounces.
Product DescriptionHere is another unique way you can spell out words and sentences. Our Braille Interlock kit comes with sixty Braille alphabet tiles - each of which has the raised-print capital letter in the top-right corner, the small print letter in the bottom-left corner, and the Braille letter in the very center. But instead of having magnets on the back or fitting into holes in a board, these tiles clip together like building blocks. In this way, you can interlock any combination of letters in any order - keeping a separate block for each word - making lines as long or as short as you wish. Whole names and words can be moved around and rearranged as often as you like by simply sliding them around on a desk or table-top. And for safe-keeping, the tiles are stored in a plastic tray measuring eleven by six inches.
This set will surely become the highlight of every Braille class or study session. And after spending a few happy hours arranging the tiles into all sorts of words and names, you'll soon know each Braille character so well you'll be ready to play a game of cards or start reading Braille books!
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Hands-On Braille shelf.)