3D Paint, Six-Pack
- Readily make raised lines, shapes, maps or drawings.
- Lines can be easily felt by touch.
- Use color contrast for additional clarity.
- Excellent for labeling and a fantastic teaching aid.
- All-purpose; easy to apply and extremely durable.
- Nontoxic paint - won't crack or peel.
- Easy-squeeze bottles - tips are designed for optimal paint flow for each finish.
- Dries in just 6 hours; can wash clothing after 72 hours.
- Bonds to clothing, paper, metals, and hard plastics.
- Pack of six 1.25-ounce bottles.
- Your choice of three different finishes and color varieties.
- Package Weight: about 10.1 ounces.
Product DescriptionWhether you need to mark the dial on an oven or washing machine, tell the sugar container apart from the flour, find the set-point on your thermostat, or draw a tactile map, 3D Paint is here to help! Easy to apply and extremely durable, this special paint dries within hours of application, making raised, 3D lines that can be easily felt by touch.
To use, simply unscrew the top from the bottle, and squeeze the paint directly onto the material being marked. The nozzle on each bottle has a fine point, which is good for accurate marking. After six hours, the line, shape or drawing is dry enough to be felt with the fingers. If you're marking clothes, they can be machine-washed after 72 hours.
This is one of the only solutions that allows non-Braille readers to tell several different dial positions or food containers apart. You can use different lengths of line to indicate different temperatures, symbols for various spices, and draw letters on clothing to specify colors. You can even mark keyboards, telephone keys, and Microwave and oven touch-pads.
Not only is 3D Paint excellent for marking everything from appliances to clothing, but it also works as a teaching aid for writing jumbo letters, drawing pictures and even outlining maps. Sighted teachers, parents and siblings use it to create raised-line drawings or diagrams for blind people of any age. Get creative - uses for 3D Paint are limited only by your imagination!
3D Paint is applied as easily as regular paint, but it rapidly sets hard and leaves raised lines. Non-toxic, it won't crack or peel. Our 3D Paint bonds to clothing, paper, metals and hard plastics, but does not stick to flexible plastic. Each package contains six 1.25-ounce bottles in various colors.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Marking and Labeling shelf.)