Recordable Greeting Card
- Make your friends and family feel extra special with this amazing gift.
- Record speech, music or sound effects.
- Re-record your message as many times as you wish.
- Your recording plays as the card is opened.
- Card is completely blank, ready for your artistic touches.
- Draw, paint or stick to create a multimedia card for any occasion.
- Attach a photograph, drawing or artwork to any page.
- 40 seconds of recording time.
- Card measures 5.9" X 8.3" (150MM X 210MM).
- Batteries included and replaceable, 3 x Button Cells, AG10 (LR1130).
- Battery door and on/off switch on rear cover.
- Precious recordings are preserved forever, even if the batteries are depleted or replaced.
- Package Weight: about 3.1 ounces.
Product DescriptionRecord and send your very own personalized message - right inside a greeting card! It's the next best thing to being there.
Make someone smile with a message to remember. Wish Grandma Merry Christmas, have the kids sing Happy Birthday, tell a joke, send a Get Well Soon message, or just say "I Love You" as only you can ... You decide! This is a special card for any occasion to make your friends and family feel extra special. Your recording will play as the card is opened, so it's ideal for anyone with low vision - even if they can't read large print or Braille.
Our Recordable Greeting Card has 40 seconds of recording time. You can record speech, music or sound effects - and you can re-record the message as many times as you wish.
The card is blank, allowing you to personalize it however you like. Draw, paint or stick to create a multimedia card for any occasion. Attach a photograph, drawing or artwork to any page. Or, use Braille labels, 3D paint and other tactile art supplies to make a card that's pleasing to the eye and tactile to the fingers!
Card measures 5.9 by 8.3 inches (150 MM X 210 MM). Batteries are included and replaceable (three AG10 button cells). On the rear cover, there is both a battery door and an on/off switch. And yes, precious recordings are preserved forever, even if the batteries are depleted or replaced.
Directions for the Recordable Greeting Card From Future Aids, The Braille Superstore.
Record your own speech, music or sound effects!
Thank you for purchasing one of our amazing Record-a-Cards. This greeting card will allow you to record and send your own personal voice message. Your recorded message will playback automatically each time the card is opened.
Please read the following instructions carefully and retain for future reference.
1. The power ON/OFF switch is on the battery door located on the back cover. Slide the switch to the ON position.
2. Open the card and place your thumbs on the two black dots located on page three inside the card. The two black dots are approximately an inch from the bottom and three inches apart.
3. Press down and speak clearly approximately six inches from the card. Ensure that your thumbs remain pressed down so that the red light remains on as you record. When you have finished recording, release your thumbs and close the card. (You will hear a 'beep' sound to indicate recording has begun and then two 'beeps' to indicate recording has finished.)
4. Your recorded message will playback each time the card is opened.
A. Your message can be up to 40 seconds long and can be re-recorded as many times as you wish by repeating the steps above.
B. A sheet of cardboard is included which will offer extra protection for your card when mailed.
C. Batteries are included and can be replaced when depleted. Each card requires 3 x AG10 (LR1130) Button Cell Batteries.
D. The power ON/OFF switch can be left in the ON position when you send your card in the mail. This will ensure that your message plays automatically when the recipient opens the card. If your card is being stored for a long period without use, we recommend that the power switch is turned OFF.
E. Your recorded message will be stored and preserved forever, even if the batteries are depleted or replaced.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Greeting Cards shelf.)