Vibrating Talking Braille Clock
- Large, multi-function, easy-to-use clock.
- Fully accessible to blind, deafblind and hard-of-hearing individuals.
- Speaks time and date in clear male voice.
- Voice navigation helps you set time, date and alarm.
- Snooze feature, for when a few more minutes make all the difference.
- 12/24-hour switch, so you can hear the time how you prefer.
- Volume control makes clock whisper or shout.
- Tactile face for telling time by touch.
- Bed-shaker goes under pillow and vibrates when alarm sounds.
- Quality Japanese Quartz movement.
- Keep track of time and never sleep through alarm, regardless of how well you can see or hear.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries, not included.
- Package Weight: about 2.2 pounds.
Product DescriptionAre you a deep sleeper who's been known to miss an alarm? Do you have a deafblind loved-one who needs an effective way of telling time by touch and waking up reliably? This large, multi-function, easy-to-use clock should be just what you're after!
Fully accessible to the blind, this alarm clock speaks the time and date in a clear male voice. Voice navigation audibly guides you through setting the time, date and alarm. The included Snooze feature lets you grab a few more minutes of shut-eye, when time permits. A 12/24-hour switch lets you hear the time how you prefer, and the volume control lets you crank up the volume if need be.
This clock is an ideal choice for deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals who also happen to be blind. It has a tactile face with raised dots and lines for telling time by touch. What's more, the attached bed-shaker can be placed under a pillow and will vibrate when the alarm sounds.
Complete with quality Japanese Quarts movement, this clock is a must-have on any nightstand or bedside-table. Keep track of time, and never sleep through an alarm again, regardless of how well you can see or hear! (Runs on two AAA batteries, not included.)
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Talking Clocks shelf.)