Pocket Money Brailler
- Small, plastic pocket money brailler lets you easily identify paper money independently.
- Measures 3" long and 1 1/2" wide.
- Comes complete with attached metal ring to clip onto keychain.
- Compact in size; labeled in both print and Braille.
- Mark $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 bills.
- Measures about 3 in by 1-1/2 in by 1/2 in.
- Package Weight: about 0.5 ounces.
Product DescriptionThis small, plastic device can really come in handy. Whenever someone hands you paper money, just slide a corner of the bill into the pocket Brailler, squeeze the appropriate number, and presto! The bill is Braille labeled so you can tell it apart from other bills by touch.
Our clever Pocket Money Brailler can mark $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 currency. Measuring only three inches long and an inch and a half wide, this unit comes complete with an attached metal ring so you can clip it onto your keychain. Small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, and labeled in both print and Braille so everyone can use it, this convenient Money Brailler is the ticket to swiftly identifying paper money independently.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Travel Accessories shelf.)