- Color: Varries.
- As a result, the color of the item you receive may be different than that pictured in the photo.
- If you order more than one, you will likely receive assorted colors depending on what is available.
- It is not possible to request a particular color, however.
- Boasts a business card slate (with stylus) to help you sign your name and write braille notes.
- Features a 20-page tear-off notepad to jot down phone numbers, addresses, and appointments.
- Comes with attractive cloth pouch which the slate and notebook snugly fit into.
- This kit is portable and efficient when you're on the go.
- Measures about 4 in by 3 in.
- Package Weight: about 2.5 ounces.
Product DescriptionWell, there are just some things you can never afford to leave at home - and here's one of them! This Braille note-taking kit has everything you'll need to stay organized while on the go.
* A Business Card Slate (with stylus) to help you sign your name and write Braille notes;
* A 20-page notepad for you to jot down phone numbers, addresses, appointments, exam deadlines, homework assignments, etc. (the pages can be torn out any time);
* And an attractive cloth pouch which the slate and notebook snugly fit into.
What is a Business Card Slate, anyway? It lets you write four Braille lines (12 cells long) in the notebook described above. You can also use it to write Braille on the business cards everyone loves passing out - or use blank ones of your own. And above the slate itself, there is a signature guide slot, which will keep you perfectly straight as you sign on the dotted line.
Basically, this nifty little kit serves as a blind person's pen and paper - it'll help you sign your name on print documents, while letting you write Braille notes which you yourself can read at the same time. And at this price, you're getting a real bang for your buck!
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Travel Accessories shelf.)