Swell Touch Paper
- Used by schools to create raised-line diagrams and drawings for students.
- For tactile graphics machines made by Zychem, PIAF and Reprotronics.
- Box contains 100 sheets measuring 11-1/2" X 11".
- Measures about 11-1/2 in by 11 in.
- Package Weight: about 3.5 ounces.
Product DescriptionSchools, universities and agencies for the blind frequently utilize this specially-formulated paper to produce raised diagrams for their students. Simply print or draw with black/dark lines, then insert the page into your heat processor to have the lines swell up so they can be touched.
Our Swell Touch Paper (also known as swell paper, capsule paper, microcapsule paper or flexi paper) is the finest available. It is designed exclusively for use with Tactile Graphics machines made by Zychem, PIAF and Reprotronics. (Remember: if you don't have a tactile graphics machine on-hand, you won't be able to use this paper to create raised-line diagrams.)
Each box contains 100 sheets, measuring 11-1/2" X 11".
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Writing Braille shelf.)