Learning Flash Cards (Brailled)
Shapes and Colors
- Laminated 4" by 6" durable cards.
- Nine different sets available.
- Teach ABCs/123s, colors, animals, first words and more.
- Full-color printing, with pictures on both sides.
- Print/Braille cards; Braille and print words on front.
- Fun and interactive way to introduce and reinforce key concepts.
- Works well for blind and sighted adults and children.
- Package Weight: about 6.9 ounces.
Product DescriptionFor ages, flash cards have been an integral part of education for young kids. Now, at last, blind students or parents can grab a box and start learning or teaching too.
These educational Print/Braille flash cards make learning a great experience for all children - not to mention their blind and sighted parents! And for families who like to take school on the road, this portable set of learning tools may be just what you're looking for.
Nine different sets of flash cards are available to introduce preschool- and kindergarten-aged children to ABCs, numbers, shapes, colors, animals and other fundamental objects in their world. Perfect for both blind parents with sighted children - and sighted parents or teachers with blind children.
The cards themselves are the size of 4" by 6" postcards, though naturally they're thicker and laminated for years of enjoyment. What's more, each card sports full-color pictures on both sides, along with print and raised Braille words on the front, so everyone can play and learn together. In short, whether you're a blind child learning Braille, or a blind parent wanting to teach visual concepts to sighted children, our sets of high-quality flash cards are for you!
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Toy Department shelf.)