Braille Wall Plaque, Merry Christmas
- Full-sized wooden plaque with tactile picture, Braille dots and print letters.
- Makes beautiful Christmas gift.
- Accessible wall art for celebrating the holidays.
- Intricate tactile art designed for the fingers.
- Laser engraved with raised etching to be enjoyed by touch or sight.
- Tactile drawing of Christmas tree, with balls hanging on branches and shiny star perched on top.
- "Merry Christmas" at bottom in raised Braille dots and print letters.
- Attach to bulletin board (or mount on wall) with thumb tacks using pre-drilled holes.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Measures 5" X 7", and 1/8" thick.
- Top-right corner is clipped for tactile orientation.
Product DescriptionIntricate tactile art designed for the fingers! This full-sized wooden plaque features a tactile picture, along with raised Braille dots and print letters. Give it as a beautiful Christmas gift, or hang near the front door or Christmas tree to help celebrate the holidays with accessible wall art.
This piece of wood is laser engraved with etching to be enjoyed by touch or sight. It features a tactile drawing of a stylized triangular Christmas tree, decorated with balls of various sizes, with a shiny, five-point star perched on top. At the bottom is the phrase "Merry Christmas" in raised Braille dots and print letters. Few wall-hangings have been enjoyed by the blind - until now!
Using the pre-drilled holes at the top, easily attach this plaque to a bulletin board with thumb tacks (or mount it on the wall). Handmade in the USA, the plaque measures five by seven inches and is an eighth of an inch thick. The top-right corner is clipped for tactile orientation.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Braille Gifts and Novelties shelf.)