- Sturdy, high-quality vinyl plastic cover for a Braille book.
- Protects pages from wrinkling and rubbing down over time.
- Burnt orange cover gives complete and professional look.
- Precision cut finish, larger than Braille paper to leave no exposed edges.
- 19-hole punch, GBC style, ready for binding.
- Cover is 23/1000" thick, but you can still label title with Brailler.
- Available in both wide and narrow, to match sizes of Braille paper.
- Package Weight: about 1.6 ounces.
Product DescriptionIf you're printing off some books yourself, you may want a few covers to keep the Braille pages from becoming wrinkled and rubbed down over time. So, here is your chance to pick up the same high-quality vynal covers we bind our own books with here at the Braille Superstore!
This is a single cover, which you can use to give your newly-embossed Braille book a finished, professional look. Each cover is precision cut to just a bit larger than the Braille paper you printed the book with, so it doesn't leave any exposed edges. The cover is punched with the same 19-hole, GBC style as the paper, so it fits just where it should when you place the pages in the spine. Finally, the cover is 23-thousandths of an inch thick, but Braille can still be punched into it to denote the book's title with a Perkins Brailler, if you wish.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Writing Braille shelf.)