Talking Travel Clock
- Very loud speech.
- Can announce time every hour.
- One daily alarm.
- 3 different alarm sounds.
- Stands 3" tall, 2" wide, and 1-1/2" thick; digital display.
- Press TALK button on top for time in a clear, concise female voice.
- 3 buttons to set clock are found near base of unit, easily found but not accidentally bumped.
- Durable, easy to use; the ideal travel clock.
- Operates on two AA batteries.
- Measures about 3 in by 2 in by 1-1/2 in.
- Package Weight: about 2.5 ounces.
Product DescriptionLiterally years have gone by since we embarked on our search for the perfect talking travel alarm clock. Some clocks we evaluated simply weren't sturdy enough to survive the constant bumping and moving around typically associated with trains, planes, and automobiles. Other models we looked at were too complicated to set - the last thing you need when you've just gotten off a twelve-hour international flight and just want an alarm set to rouse you from the sleep of the dead the next morning. Other clocks we saw operate on weird or uncommon batteries you cannot be guaranteed to find while out and about. This clock, however, meets and exceeds all our expectations!
For starters, our Talking Travel Clock is just the right size: it stands just over three inches tall, two inches wide, and less than an inch-and-a-half thick. It's got a small but sturdy TALK button on the top, which, when pressed, announces the time in a clear, concise female voice. For such a small clock, this one's got a surprisingly large speaker, and loud sound to match - so you can hear the time over the din of airports, train stations, or road noise. The three buttons used to set the clock are found near the base of the unit, and are easy to find, yet positioned enough out of the way so as not to be accidentally bumped. Your choice of three alarm sounds are available: cock-a-doodle-dooing rooster, cuckoo, or beep-beep-beep-beep. Finally, this clock operates on two AA batteries - which you can buy anywhere from New York to New Delhi; from Australia to Zambia!
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Talking Clocks shelf.)