Talking Teacher Pro
- Build on all the features and programs you've come to rely on in the standard edition.
- Fully network-compatible and licensed for up to 35 computers in one area.
- Always keep track of students' progress from your work station.
- Information is updated every minute.
- Innovative, ground-breaking educational tool for teaching blind and visually impaired students a whole array of skills in a fun way.
- Features network version of Talking Typing Teacher, Marvel Math, Speaking Spelling, and Quality Quiz.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, including Windows 10.
- Package Weight: about 1.8 ounces.
Product DescriptionTalking Teacher Pro is fully network-compatible, and is licensed for use on up to thirty-five computers. This means that you can install the program on one computer (the server), and use it on up to thirty-five remote computers (the clients). This is of inestimable value if you are a teacher because all your students' information is stored in one central location. In this way, you can always keep track of your student's progress, without having to go around to each desk. Because student reports are updated every minute, you can keep tabs on each student in your class from any computer on your network that always has accurate, up-to-date data.
Talking Teacher Pro also comes complete with a comprehensive teacher's instruction kit for Talking Typing Teacher. This innovative educational package is designed to assist professionals in teaching the Talking Typing Teacher program. It contains a text copy of all three levels of instruction, along with helpful hints and tips for each one. Although the entire curriculum is presented audibly and visually, this kit gives a professional an excellent idea of what is covered in each lesson, allowing for greater adaptability in planning and presentation. The tips at the end of each lesson have been designed to allow the teacher to present students the material and/or additional practice at their own pace and cognitive ability.
By default, the program comes with a large print Manual for Talking Typing Teacher. If you prefer, you may request a cassette or Braille version instead, when you check out.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Talking Software shelf.)