Handheld Talking Calendar
- Designed to resemble a small print book.
- Measures only 4" long, 3" wide, and less than 1" thick.
- Features large speaker and TALK button on the "front cover".
- Speaks time and date in a clear British female voice.
- All features of clock are completely accessible to the blind.
- Equipped with atomic time-receiving feature, allowing clock to stay on-time, regardless of where you are.
- Sets to the 4 time zones: Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern.
- Very portable; fits into your shirt pocket.
- Features a high/low volume control and lock switch for convenient travel.
- Takes two AAA batteries, not included.
- Package Weight: about 4.9 ounces.
Product DescriptionThis baby is one clock you'll never want to leave at home. It is shaped like a small print book, and measures only four inches long, three inches wide, and less than an inch thick. Predictably enough, the large speaker and TALK button are both found on the "front cover". The buttons to set and configure the clock and its settings are discreetly placed on the "spine" or on the side. The small, flat design of this feature-packed talking clock make it ideal for jamming into any empty space in your backpack or suitcase - and yes, it's even tiny enough to fit into your shirt pocket!
This clock speaks the time and date in a crystal-clear British female voice. Every aspect of configuring the clock - from setting the time, date, and alarm, to turning the alarm or hourly announce features on or off - can be performed by anyone with no vision whatsoever. That's because the clock audibly guides the user, step-by-step, through all setup menus, speaking each setting and every option. A high/low volume switch is present, as is a handy "lock" switch which will prevent the large TALK button from babbling away as you dash hurriedly through the airport or train station.
This clock supports the four main U.S. and Canadian time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern) (not Atlantic). Plus, its atomic time-receiving feature makes it easy to stay on-time, every time - no matter where in the country you are. Whether it's on a crowded table next to the bed in your good old camper, or by the side of the hot-tub on your luxurious cruise-ship, this sturdy, well-built, talking travel buddy will serve you for many a trip. (Operates on two AAA batteries, not included.)
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Talking Clocks shelf.)