Sorry, a picture for this item is not available.
Braille Alphabet Bracelet
Temporarily out of stock. Usually ships in Late October.
- Ideal for the discerning fashionista.
- Much-loved original design, popular for nearly 20 years.
- Contains 26 Braille charms - one for each letter of the alphabet.
- Strung on strong, flexible, multi-strand nylon-covered wire.
- Beautifully finished with silver-plated clasp, pearl and safety chain.
- Made of sterling silver.
- Hand-made in the USA, built to last.
- Amazing gift for Braille teachers or enthusiasts.
Product DescriptionFor the discerning fashionista who loves Braille as much as dressing up, this sterling silver bracelet hits the mark. It's the much-loved original design that's been popular for almost 20 years.
Featuring 26 individual charms (one for each letter of the alphabet), the Braille dots on each can be easily identified by touch. The charms are strung on strong, flexible, multi-strand nylon-covered wire, beautifully finished out with a silver-plated clasp with pearl and safety chain. The bracelet is hand-made in the USA and built to last.
Our Alphabet Bracelet makes an amazing gift for Braille teachers or enthusiasts of all kinds. Braille is the focal point of this piece of Braille jewelry, which will intrigue and inspire blind and sighted readers.
Ask a Question About this Product
(From the Braille Jewelry shelf.)